Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It doesn't fit! :)

So once again I am packing my backpack. Although I should already know how to stuff it in, I am having quite a few problems with all these necessary objects I "really need". I am trying to limit myself on
  • 4 tank tops
  • 2 shorts
  • 7 dresses
  • 3 swimsuits
  • 2 hoodies
  • few electronic devices
  • the other 15 pieces of clothes I think I really need :)
Although It was nice to be home for awhile, I am really excited to be on my way again. I can't believe that the trip I planned for months is finally here!!! Prague is getting really cold and dark and the idea of being on some island in the middle of nowhere doesn't sound bad at all..
I got some news yesterday about place on the East coast of Malaysia where should be good surf beginning next week. It 's a seven mile hike across the island where I'll be staying but hopefully it will be worth it. I was also able to managed Couch surfers in almost 70% of Malaysia so hopefully I'll get a good sneak peak about the locals, their culture, food and life..Mun, my first host, should be waiting on me in Kuala Lumpur Centra Train Station at McDonals, 2 hours after my arrival..I hope he doesn't think like like me dad that coming from the US I am craving a fast food burger...
So the 24 hour countdown is on. Malaysia is waiting. Just looked at the forecast -  94 Degrees.

I am sweating already.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how did you narrow your self down to just 7 dresses? ; )

    ReplyDelete